facebook

Sorority cuts- be honest pls

by: Freshman

How does rush work cut-wise? Are there big cuts after certain rounds? Trying to know what to expect if I don’t have a lot of connections going in :/

Posted By: Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: I know    

Someone posted about this a week or so ago. There’s a computer software that determines how many cut each sorority has to make after each round. It’s based on how well each sorority has done the past few years in getting the girls that they want to choose them. The sororities who do better at getting who they want have to cut more earlier.

At Wake, Kappa and Beta have to make largest number of cuts after the first round. So statistically they are hardest to get a bid from. Having them cut more earlier makes a field feel more even and it doesn’t string along girls.

Good luck!

By: I know
by: SoooooJan 2, 2024 11:25:41 PM

Do girls with no contacts/rush dates this fall have any chance getting in?

Are the first round cuts essentially already made or can round 1 online make a difference ?

By: Sooooo
by: The PitJan 4, 2024 3:42:35 PM

Yes, round one can make a huge difference. Pla don’t think it’s predetermined. I hope you can relax. Meet the girls and see what you think.

By: The Pit
#2  by: Maybe    

Soooo

Do you mean chance for any sorority? Absolutely.

Do you mean chance for kappa or beta? Yes. Of course they do.

By: Maybe
#3  by: Explain pls    

How will cuts work after this round percentage wise?

If 500 girls are going through, what’s the likely percentage cut based on past rushes?

By: Explain pls

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.