facebook

best sororities?

by: freshmen

i'm an incoming class of 2017 freshmen and i was wondering what the best sororities on campus are??

Posted By: freshmen
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

Oh sweetie,
1. You're a freshmAn, not a freshmEn. Are you sure you got into Wake?
2. You aren't going to figure out which sorority, if any, you want to be in by looking at this website. You have an entire semester to decide, and even then, it's the sororities who pick you, not the other way around.

By: lol
by: on pointMay 7, 2013 12:57:22 AM

further, you obviously don't get this yet but "best" and "best for you" are completely separate matters.

By: on point
#2  by: sistasista    

lambda is pretty sick

By: sistasista
#3  by: .   

All the sororities are good depending on what you're looking for

By: .
#4  by: the best   

phi mu and theta are the best of the best!! the skinniest, prettiest, most fun girlz! go one of those two places and you're sure to have a great college experience~!~!~!~!

By: the best
by: lalalalaMay 15, 2013 12:44:03 AM

sarcasm these days

By: lalalala
#5  by: eh   

sorority girls will argue amongst themselves about who is the "best," but truth be told, no matter how you look at it, it is difficult getting into ANY sorority at wake. it's a very competitive process, and many girls do not join sororities each year. all of the sororities are selective to a degree. just stay positive and open minded, and you'll likely find your home.

By: eh
by: yesMay 18, 2013 3:23:33 PM

yes, thank you

By: yes
#6  by: honesthilary   

You really just have to see where you will fit in. Get to know sorority girls during your first semester and go out to dinner with them to see what they're all about (don't just communicate at parties!)

They're great girls in every sorority and for many, sorority life may not even be for you. Don't worry about it now and enjoy your summer,it'll all work out in the end :)

By: honesthilary
#7  by: anonymous.    

Best sorority on campus regardless of the garbage posted on this site. And I'm sure you already knew that.

By: anonymous.
by: OkaJun 20, 2013 6:34:54 PM

Chio has some subpar and even unattractive looking girls who got in because of their personalities. Soooo... Chio in general has stunning girls but not always. Regardless they all know how to dress. And in my opinion Kappa is just as good as chio and last semester got the hottest pledge class. So...... Clearly chio is evidently "the best" - someone in neither sorority

By: Oka
by: I thinkJun 20, 2013 10:38:27 PM

I think you meant to say that chio is evidently NOT the best because sororities like kappa are considered just as good if not better

By: I think
#8  by: AZ    

Hate on beta all you want... As if any of them care what you think of them. Beta, Chio, and Kappa have the prettiest girls hands down.

By: AZ
#9  by: yikes   

I do like Beta, and they probably mix the most with frats, but I wouldn't join because they are probably going to get kicked off campus (again). unfortunately this is what happens when you don't follow the rules, or at least be more secretive about your hazing/strings parties .....sorrryyy

By: yikes
#10  by: who cares   

who the hell cares. freshmen who check this site before coming to wake are lame anyway. if you can't figure it out on your own then that's your own fault.

By: who cares
by: yeahJun 1, 2013 9:31:59 AM

preach

By: yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.