facebook

correct organization name

by: Get it Right

Would the administrators please make a correction and relabel Pi Beta Phi as Kappa Beta Gamma? Pi Phi revoked the Wake Forest chapter's charter and Pi Phi is no longer on campus.

Posted By: Get it Right
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: really   

they should really just take them off altogether. they're a member of wake's panhellenic, technically, but in the scheme of things they really aren't a sorority. the only thing sorority-ish about them is that they participate in rush. really just a drunken social club

By: really
#2  by: reallyreally   

So true! Just because you hide behind letters doesn't mean you're really a part of a true sisterhood. Getting sloppy and sleeping with guys is not what being in a sorority is about. Take them off!

By: reallyreally
#3  by: oh really?   

Wow, you really sound like you know what you are talking about! Hmmm.

By: oh really?
#4  by: LOL   

Too bad beta has the second highest GPA on campus. You smart folks might want to double check the facts while you're studying all the time and not having any fun!!!!!!!

By: LOL
#5  by: Ummmm, yes!   

To comment on the third post above. I would describe dumb as someone who fails to capitalize their sentences, and uses poor grammar. In addition, why are you equating dumb with not working hard? The elitist idea that only really intelligent people work hard is moronic. Some of the hardest workers on the planet are neither well educated nor extremely intelligent. To equate one with the other is simply using false logic. You might be one of those downright unintelligent folks Wake admitted. I would check if I were you.

By: Ummmm, yes!
by: hahaFeb 21, 2013 7:29:22 PM

I mean, if we're splitting hairs over the grammar of anonymous posts on here, you've got a sentence fragment and a comma splice in yours. Also, if Betas are so FUN, why are they spending all their time replying anonymously to some troll on this website? Get lives, all of you

By: haha
#6  by: Wrong again   

I'm not a Beta, just bored and annoyed.

By: Wrong again
by: BahahahFeb 22, 2013 1:14:54 PM

...Isn't that worse? Why would you defend something you're not even a part of? Are you a shut in?

By: Bahahah
#7  by: Still There   

I just realized I know you. knew you. Was you. In junior high.

By: Still There

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.