facebook

rushing summer 2015

by: pnm

do you think I will get into a house if i did not pledge a sorority but rushed at mizzou. i dropped the last day, because greek life at mizzou was definitely not for me.. way too intense. at slu it's so different. but i will be transferring as a sophomore? will there be any problems?

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Slu   

No problems! Slu rush is very laid back and you will be equally as likely to find a fit for you as a sophmore as you would a freshman

By: Slu
#2  by: SLU   

SLU rush and greek life is very unique, more so than any other school i've ever heard of. there aren't tons of "sophomores in freshmen pledge classes" in the top tier sororities (KD, ADPi, GPhi, DG), but there are definitely some - I would say 5-7 per pledge class. It's different if you're a transfer. However, keep in mind that within the first few weeks on SLU's campus, you will be easily able to form snap judgements about the sororities. Just like we would tell any freshman, please keep an open mind and go where you feel you belong. If you are yourself, then you will find the right house.

By: SLU

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.