facebook

kappa alpha order discussion

by: GR Administrator

Kappa Alpha Order fraternity chapter comments at Louisiana State University - LSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Robert E. Lee   

get it together men. no more of that "white dust" 'roud your noses

By: Robert E. Lee
#2  by: Trixie   

Old South week is better than all 300 years of Slavery in America COMBINED!

By: Trixie
#3  by: wow   

this is the sad thing!!!! I AM A GIRL. stop accusing of self ranking. you are a sad sad boy. go get a girlfriend!

By: wow
#4  by: dear ka   

none of your founders fought in the confederacy, thats southern as hell baby!!! Robert E Lee never even acknowledged KA on his death bed but ya'll say he's a KA... that will be all

By: dear ka
#5  by: KA dates the    

bottom of the barrel at LSU. And list its 2012 not the civil war stupid.

By: KA dates the
#6  by: I went to Old South   

and its not as great as they say. The girls go to David Bridal and buy cheap dresses. The boys put on jeans and a white shirt, and you spent the majority of the time in the back of a trailer behind a truck. They did not have trucks in the civil war. Where are the horses and decorations, oh yea there are none ecxcept for lame party cups. The so called event is a dim memory that what my grandmother remembers. NO PLANTATIONS,NO REAL PURPOSE ANYMORE.

By: I went to Old South
#7  by: I would easily say   

That KA stays on this site and bashes everyone. And bashing girls????....ew take a hike.

By: I would easily say
#8  by: KA's been in   

the toilet for many years.

By: KA's been in
#9  by: Old south   

Too bad you obviously havent been to old south. I have the past few years. What you described is the short time that is the "parade" picking up the sorority girls. The dresses are not from Davids bridal but good luck finding yours there. Old south is a week filled with themed parties and on the last day there is a parade where you take those pictures you have obviously only seen on Facebook, at the fraternity house. THEN the buses take everyone over an hour away to a "real plantation" and the party takes place. Bless your heart for dreaming.

Sincerely,
Real southern belles

By: Old south
#10  by: Old south   

Really was bad dear.... Sorry.

By: Old south

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.