Zeta
DG
Theta
A Phi

Posted By: Honest
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 4
#1  by: Key Woman   

Change your name from honest to haven't got a clue.

By: Key Woman
by: //Jan 30, 2017 4:01:30 PM

pretty spot on to me lol!!!!!

By: //
by: good godMar 14, 2017 10:55:25 AM

GET A LIFE DZ, stop bumping this up

By: good god
#2  by: move   

Move Tri Delt up with dZ and this is perfect.

By: move
by: lol noJun 11, 2015 7:59:01 PM

No, tri delt.

By: lol no
by: girlJun 12, 2015 12:58:23 AM

Yes switch DDD with DZ = perf

By: girl
by: ReallyJun 12, 2015 10:45:13 AM

Tri delt is not top tier status anymore, everyone agrees...except tri delts

By: Really
by: OPJun 12, 2015 1:56:48 PM

I put DZ up where I did because I've seen them really improving and their philanthropy event was amazing the past few years, plus they have so many beautiful members and are involved on campus.

Tri delt I feel has been declining and is not involved on campus as much as other sororities and they just did not have a good past few years and have had some sisterhood and PHC relations issues. However they DID have an amazing song fest so congrats on that win!

By: OP
by: ^^^Jun 16, 2015 4:01:48 PM

This response should be an example of how to act on here since there apparently has to be a tier system. Op is polite and there is no mean bashing

By: ^^^
by: uhJan 19, 2017 7:45:14 PM

if phi mu isnt with DZ tri delt sure as hell isn't either

By: uh
by: hahahahahJan 24, 2017 4:43:32 PM

god help you

By: hahahahah
by: hmMar 15, 2017 11:47:15 AM

this is stressing me out pi phi should be upper mid!

By: hm
#3  by: Tops   

The only ones that deserve to be at the top are KD and Chi O, no offense to DZ they are definitely improving dramtically but are no where near top status (yet). Move them down with phi mu and tri delt

By: Tops
by: lolJun 13, 2015 11:56:03 PM

chi o is not top anymore.. sad to say it but it is true

By: lol
by: Well...Jun 15, 2015 11:16:55 PM

Agree somewhat, but at some point there has to be movement within the tiers. For example Zeta and DG are significantly better than A Phi and Theta, but they are in the same tier. So, it isn't unreasonable to have sororities move around like this.

By: Well...
by: hmmJan 19, 2017 2:07:52 PM

i dont think zeta is quite better than a phi but they could be soon!

By: hmm
#4  by: lsu   

I would rather hang with a dz than a chi-o

By: lsu
by: timJun 16, 2015 12:16:15 PM

i think everyone agrees on that one

By: tim
#5  by: Finally    

This is spot on

By: Finally
#6  by: Yessss   

100% agree

By: Yessss
#7  by: well   

I don't think Tri Delt is below DZ, but I don't think they are above. I think about equal. they are both top tier.

By: well
by: .Jan 19, 2017 2:11:53 PM

DZ basically replaced them. they can definitely be a top group again and soon because they so have the potential! they just have a handful of girls that bring them down with their attitudes and mean behaivior and its so hard for them to come back orom that song because it basically exposed how mean a lot of them are. they have great philanthropy but they need to work harder. Also, I know that DDD already knows who they want before rush so that makes them less nice to the other girls during rush but they need to stop that. so many girls came out of DDD saying the girl that they talked to seemed uninterested and kind of rude. Tri Delt can cut whoever they want but I think they should be nice to ALL girls whether they want to give them a bid or not. Being snoody during rush also brought them down.

By: .
#8  by: lol   

at the tri delt down voting squad

By: lol
#9  by: ...   

Obvious a DZ that wrote this

By: ...
by: WhyJul 16, 2015 12:27:28 AM

Whenever someone gives an opinion on tiers that doesn't fit the same old ranking is the poster automatically from a sorority that is moved higher. Rankings can and will change people!!

By: Why
by: ^^^Jan 18, 2017 9:11:28 AM

It's true! Rankings will change. The problem is that when they do, people bash the one(s) that move up. And usually it's by the one(s) who moved down. It's so embarrassing. You're no longer in high school. Time to grow up. Rant over.

By: ^^^
by: haJan 25, 2017 3:48:12 PM

ranks continuously change

By: ha
#10  by: M   

Just b/c Tri Delt wrote a nasty song doesn't mean we should be put down a tier....

By: M
by: Or Aug 10, 2015 8:26:13 AM

How about you're put down a tier because yall are mean to everyone including your own members and you don't have the "quality" girls to back it up anymore

By: Or
by: BumperAug 28, 2015 2:00:09 PM

BUMP
OP got it spot on

By: Bumper
by: uhJan 25, 2017 11:53:24 AM

its not JUST the song

By: uh
by: .Mar 6, 2017 10:43:14 PM

f ddd

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.