facebook

kappa delta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Kappa Delta sorority chapter comments at Louisiana State University - LSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: dan   

they are number one because their snozberries taste like snozberries! and everyone likes snozberries. does that answer your question "hahaha"?

By: dan
#2  by: justaquestion   

how are they "not number one at all"? I know they have one of the highest return rates so why would so many girls want to be in a sorority that's "not number one at all"?

By: justaquestion
#3  by: not a KD   

but agree with the 10-3-10 post from _____ these posts are getting out of hand and way too close to naming names, I am not a KD and even I can figure out who you are talking about. Be nice!!

By: not a KD
#4  by: wow   

I am not a member of the greek community here at LSU and I think that all this name calling and bashing of each other is ridiculous each sorority has its good and bad points why don't you people show each other a little respect,because you're all representatives of greek life here.The way you talk about each other makes me not want to participate in any event any one of you sponser.

By: wow
#5  by: @wow   

good we don't want you to participate either. thanks.

By: @wow
#6  by: @@wow   

spoken from a true sorority b---h.

By: @@wow
#7  by: @@wow   

By: @@wow
#8  by: LEE   

this website makes the whole greek system look pathetic it should be shutdown..... who cares what these rankings say, they don't mean anything anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!

By: LEE
#9  by: KDROCKS   

That was a joke...didnt mean to comment that

By: KDROCKS
#10  by: Fratstar   

Kinda boring girls I never see them out and the exchanges with them aren't that fun

By: Fratstar

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.