facebook

delta gamma discussion

by: GR Administrator

Delta Gamma sorority chapter comments at Louisiana State University - LSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: legacy   

lsu, if you are going to make a comment about legacies, why don't you own up to your hateful statement and give your name and group, otherwise you are a coward to say something like that, DG does not HAVE to take legacies but they are respectful and give all legacies a chance, sounds like you have an issue with this.....are you a legacy that was cut by your mother's group?

By: legacy
#2  by: kadi   

DG-lots of love from friends on the row yor doing a great job.

By: kadi
#3  by: @i'm   

yhat's exactly the snotty attitude expected fom the top you're a poor representation from a supposedly top sorority i'd be ashamed to call you my sister

By: @i'm
#4  by: @@i'm   

what a b---h you are from the top typical from you"top"
sorority girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'

By: @@i'm
#5  by: DG   

you are pathetic

By: DG
#6  by: seriously   

one of the best down the row

By: seriously
#7  by: Please   

Please, please, Stop posting the names of some of our most amazing girls and saying complete lies about them. That is just low, and messed up. It takes a true coward to go on a website and anonymously post malicious things about an individual that you are clearly jealous of, in an attempt to tarnish their otherwise great reputation.

By: Please
#8  by: i think you    

are a super sorority.

By: i think you
#9  by: PLEASE DG   

Tell me how to drop my pledge and join your sorority. Wish I had been with you bid night.

By: PLEASE DG
#10  by: Mama   

loves ya!

By: Mama

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.