facebook

delta delta delta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Delta Delta Delta sorority chapter comments at Louisiana State University - LSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: congrats from DG   

Glad to hear how well your blood and bone marrow drive went last Friday. "Give HOPE. Give LOVE. Give LIFE" was a wonderful idea and a wonderful way to pay tribute to Amanda Judice.

Congratulations from DG

By: congrats from DG
#2  by: klm   

I think this is agood time for all of us in the greek community to take afood look around can we honestly say what happened with KKG not happen in our group come on lets grow up and support each other, watch out fpr eachother when we see someone who has had to much to drink offer them a ride home whatever and quit all the hate and bashing of each other we should set abetter example for our fellow students here at LSU.

By: klm
#3  by: @kim   

Who the f are you? Gtfo of here

By: @kim
#4  by: hey   

i'm a freshman and was thinking about rush next year,not to sound stipid or anything,but what is dirty rush

By: hey
#5  by: @hey   

If you are wondering about rush next year, this website is NOT the place to come for answers. You need to wait and see for yourself what each sorority is like, and not base any of your decisions off of what this website ranks each one.

By: @hey
#6  by: hahaha   

sucks to be you too

By: hahaha
#7  by: How sad   

the ddd fakes always on greek rank making themselves #1 lol what losers. What don't you go back to all those babysitting jobs you have?

By: How sad
#8  by: very sad indeed   

that you feel you must internet bash another group of girls!! i hope you grow out of your insecurities, its very unbecoming of you.

By: very sad indeed
#9  by: top tier????   

used to be years ago but not now

By: top tier????
#10  by: No surprise here   

selfish selfish selfish girls here.

By: No surprise here

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.