facebook

Sorority Ranks don’t match

by: Real

I think everyone has the wrong idea of “top houses” Top houses only mean people from Louisiana or Texas. I’m not sure what they are judging it based off of but i’ve asked numerous people and here are the ranks.

SORORITY
TOP: KD, CHI O, TRI DELT,KAPPA
MID: APHI, PHI MU, DZ, ADPI, DG, ZETA, PI PHI
BOTTOM: THETA

FRAT
TOP: KAPPA SIG, KA, SNU
MID: PIKE, FIJI, SIGMA CHI,THETA XI, SAE,ACACIA, DELTA CHI,AGR, ATO
BOTTOM: THETA CHI, BETA

There honestly isn’t a “top house” here all of the girls are the same there is going to be weird people in every house. The “top houses” here are just in state people it really doesn’t mean anything more then that. All the mid houses can definitely be swapped around but they’re all still great houses.

Posted By: Real
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hi   

Most retarded list ever. GIVE THETA CREDIT they’re not any worse then adpi or zeta. And plus please get a lifeee if your still posting ranks.

By: Hi
by: …Feb 6, 2024 2:54:45 PM

Theta is struggling so bad with retention they have like 150 less members than everyone else. They’re bottom.

By: …
by: PHCSororityGirlFeb 26, 2024 12:26:51 PM

At least the thetas actually like each other. I always see them on the bus and if I see one wearing letters and another theta gets on the bus, they always sit together and talk like they actually know each other. That’s the one thing about being in a big chapter that sucks. There are girls I don’t even recognize

By: PHCSororityGirl
#2  by: Theta Xi   

might wanna take Theta Xi off the list since theyre suspended

By: Theta Xi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.