facebook

Don’t spread false information (PAN)

by: you’re delusional

There are NO top or bottom houses at Lsu. Maybe at Bama but definitely not here. Every sorority does the same stuff. Every girl might have a favorite sorority (usually their own) but it doesn’t mean it’s a “top”. don’t spread false information

Posted By: you’re delusional
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: FOR REAL!    

Girls that are putting their own sorority at a “top” level are the biggest narcissists. I don’t see one top at lsu. you guys posting your own rankings could debate with an empty room about this ! you’re ridiculous

By: FOR REAL!
#2  by: Idk   

I say you’re half right. I think there is a certain half of sororities that have a lot of events, the fraternities love, do a good job at being relevant in Greek life etc, Those prolly 6 chapters KKG KD CHI O APHI PHI MU DDD you’d end up getting probably the same if not a little different experiences. Some are probs more cliquey like KD cause they take girls from only certain areas, and less like KKG who has more variety of girls. But you get the point.

I think DZ DG kinda keep up but they could do a better job. DG is know for sisterhood but I think it’s because they don’t have the other assets to back them up. DZ just kind of there.

ZTA ADPI PBP and Theta is where things get hazy. Idk what they need to do but something internally is not working out. They don’t get their exchanges filled, huge memberships problems etc. those you will not get the same experience as the others.

By: Idk
by: HahJan 16, 2024 1:22:35 PM

This is the most ignorant inaccurate comment I’ve seen on here. You obviously don’t attend LSU much lass participate in greek life

By: Hah
by: SorryJan 16, 2024 6:24:04 PM

I'm not sure where you go, but this is actually accurate - esp. the top 6.

What a weird comment.

By: Sorry

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.