facebook

Real Sorority Tea

by: LSU

The real tea is that many sororities are actually controlled by a couple 40-60 year old women that have no idea what is actually going on in the modern world and typically make awful choices for their chapters that can’t be changed by the actual young women paying to be in the chapter <3 This certainly varies by chapter but I have no idea how nobody ever talks about this

Posted By: LSU
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Active    

This is so true and it’s so frustrating for us! I rushed a few oos girls for philanthropy and loved them so much and gave them good scores and they still got cut! And I know they didn’t cut us which makes it so upsetting bc I could have seen the fitting in so well but our alums hate oos!

By: Active
by: ???Aug 30, 2023 5:44:51 PM

how do you “know” they didn’t cut you..?

By: ???
by: ???Aug 30, 2023 7:09:12 PM

wow that’s weird. do your alums get like veto power? our system is like ranked so if a girl gets a perfect score for example (like 10/10), she gets ranked higher than a girl who gets 9/10. If we rank 50 girls as 10/10 then those 50 get bumped to the top of the list 1-50 and that’s it they just get invited back as long as they also rank us high. never heard of a girl getting a perfect/high score and not getting invited back if she also ranked you high.

By: ???
by: girl in sororitySep 3, 2023 2:55:37 PM

this !!! the sorority i’m in has a very connected philanthropy where a lot of the girls mothers actually passed away from it (i’m sure you can guess) and the older women literally cut them. it was so sad because i just know that they had a connection with the philanthropy and one of the girls i knew going into rush really wanted our sorority because of our philanthropy. so sad that there are 40 year olds that still think they’re in college

By: girl in sorority

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.