facebook

Which houses flopped which house slayed

by: rush

opinions on which houses are climbing up the ranks with this new pledge class as well as sororities that are starting to drop in the ranks.

Posted By: rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Tired   

We all slayed, but Alpha Phi and DG stood out as the best. Oh, and KD of course.

By: Tired
#2  by: and   

Lots of buzz about ZTA as well

By: and
#3  by: Greeky   

I know they are small and not top tier according to the rankings but theta got some really good girls. I hope things start turning around for them. They seem to be nice girls

By: Greeky
#4  by: tbh   

I feel like the mid/low houses actually did better than the top ones this time around

By: tbh
#5  by: OOSgirlsrule!   

ZTA got a great pledge class! Adorable girls. They leaned in on the Out of State girls that a lot of houses ignored and they got a fabulous group of girls who are super excited to be there.

(Not a ZTA - just an observer!).

By: OOSgirlsrule!
#6  by: lsu   

I think based on some of them I saw dg and pi phi do pretty well I know they were pretty interchangeable earlier this year in some of the ranks but I think they both got some really good pledge classes -top house girl with some mid-house friends

By: lsu
by: AgreedAug 22, 2023 5:14:10 PM

Pi phi got 126 girls. They slayed fs!

By: Agreed
#7  by: junior   

i think kappa and dz did really good. i also have heard that zta did really well this year so slay for them

By: junior
#8  by: Yah   

Thetas pc this year was pretty good looking in my opinion.

By: Yah
#9  by: DZ   

DZ slayed !

By: DZ

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.