facebook

2022 REAL RANKS

by: real ranks

Time to set the record straight for all the pnms looking on here. So here are the real tanks going into rush 2022. All the other ranks on here are based on peoples opinions/who cut them during recruitment BUT this is how it really is on campus.

KD
Tri Delt
Chi O
Kappa
aphi
Phi Mu
DZ
Zeta
Adpi
Theta
DG
pi phi

Posted By: real ranks
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: reallllllll   

most accurate one I’ve seen on this website

By: reallllllll
by: wow adpi and thetaAug 23, 2023 11:42:10 PM

this is a revenge post from adpi or theta. tired of being at the bottom so have to criticize those above them and spread false rumors. the ones you are spreading false rumors about are NOT the ones attacking you. but they are going to be after all this crap. keep it up and everyone is going to hate you

By: wow adpi and theta
by: hahahahaAug 23, 2023 11:49:02 PM

most inaccurate one in a while. sit down aphi adpi and theta. sorry you're upset your rush sucked. jealous much?

By: hahahaha
by: go new membersAug 23, 2023 11:57:31 PM

did adpi already get all their new members on here voting them up? this is hysterical.

By: go new members
by: OMGZLULZAug 24, 2023 7:22:06 AM

Laughing at all the girls who are insulted by this ranking. Bunch of mediocre girls who can’t survive without being seen as popular and prob peaked in high school. But go off y’all.

By: OMGZLULZ
#2  by: :)))   

aphi needs to DROP…all the way down. If it hurts to pee, it’s an aphi

By: :)))
by: get a life Aug 4, 2022 1:03:09 AM

good one you’re so funny i can’t stop laughing oh my god wow

By: get a life
#3  by: Finally    

Pi phi at the bottom… where they belong after hazing their members and their weird spring girls

By: Finally
#4  by: DELTA GRANDMA   

DG slippinggggg for real

By: DELTA GRANDMA
by: boooAug 4, 2022 10:08:20 AM

idk man they had the outstanding sisterhood award 3 years in a row, multiple girls on hoco court, and one of the highest gpa’s on the row

By: booo
#5  by: pnm 2021    

the one and only time I ever went into pi phi was during philanthropy round last year and the girl who was rushing me pulled out her dab pen and said “you wanna get high with pi phi”

By: pnm 2021
by: LolAug 4, 2022 12:47:16 AM

I can’t tell if this is a joke or not because this is so something pi phi would do to protect their “Stoner pick me girl” reputation

By: Lol
by: Woah Aug 4, 2022 12:48:30 AM

When I was being rushed at DG… the girl took out her vape when I asked to go to the bathroom. I walked out and she was blowing clouds

By: Woah
by: so 5 years agoAug 23, 2023 11:45:12 PM

you are delusional if you think there are not vapers in KD, DDD, Chi O and every single house down the row including ADPI and Theta!!!!

By: so 5 years ago
#6  by: Yes   

This is 100% accurate!

By: Yes
#7  by: ok   

so now instead of adpi self ranking it’s zeta?

By: ok
by: Bro Aug 4, 2022 4:37:25 PM

girl zeta literally has the first woman in 15 years to be student body president… so yeah I think they are above adpi

By: Bro
by: okAug 4, 2022 9:39:53 PM

I never said they weren’t above adpi, they are. But they aren’t above dg and pi phi imo

By: ok
#8  by: Lsu    

Switch Chi O and tri delt and switch APhi and phi mu

By: Lsu
by: yeahAug 7, 2022 3:17:16 PM

this would make it accurate imo, tri delt is not above chi o lol and aphi is not that close to the top

By: yeah
#9  by: lol   

delta gamma is the lamest sorority on campus, they're stuck up and boring. I don't ever see how anyone thinks they're mid haha

By: lol
#10  by: Hhh   

Bump

By: Hhh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.