facebook

If you go here you know

by: Q

Top:
KD/Chi O
Kappa (kappa has moved up from upper mid to top but just right below KD and Chi O. They’re new house has helped a lot with that)
Upper mid:
Tri Delt/Phi Mu
Mid:
Aphi/DZ
Lower mid:
DG/Pi Phi
Adpi
Bottom:
Theta
Zeta

Posted By: Q
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: yep   

Like it or not...this is right.

I posted this once before (but it got deleted???)

PMN's do not pay attention to rankings on this site...go where you feel the most comfortable.

Rankings only indicate how hard it is to get into a sorority....not how great and wonderful the girls are. Each sorority has a mix of girls...so find the one where you feel like you fit in the best. THiS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING!!

KD and Chi O are top because they are the hardest to get into...that only means they pick the girls they want and they get them.

After the top...you trickle down and Kappa and Tri Delt and Phi MU are the hardest to get a bid from. Return rates during rush back this up. And down the row it goes. So the post is pretty accurate. Ranks are about selection....not greatness. Every sorority has great girls and every sorority does great things. Each sorority does have certain stereotypes, but that doesn't mean 100% of girls fit that sterotype. Don't get caught up in rankings.

It is harder to get a bid from Kappa then it is adpi (which I keep seeing ranked higher on other ranks) or dz or aphi, etc...which is why this ranking is correct.

By: yep
#12  by: Yes   

This is true

By: Yes
#13  by: I   

Bump

By: I
#14  by: Pleaseee   

Clearly none of you are on your chapters recruitment team because people who have seen the numbers knowwww that kappa isn’t a top house ESPECIALLY considering they did spring rush this year, save it.

By: Pleaseee
by: yepAug 1, 2022 1:31:16 PM

and people who’ve seen the numbers also know that adpi is not a mid house

By: yep
#15  by: i   

Bump!

By: i
#16  by: Yepp   

Bumping

By: Yepp
#17  by: Hello    

I think this is super accurate tbh. It’s hard for me to rank houses in the middle bc aphi is def higher than DZ but not on the same level as kappa or phi mu in my opnion

By: Hello
#18  by: This   

Someone really can’t stand to see that kappa is actually a very well desired house. Probably a Tri Delt jealous that kappa is higher or a scared KD or chi o

By: This
#19  by: This   

Someone really can’t stand to see that kappa is actually a very well desired house. Probably a Tri Delt jealous that kappa is higher or a scared KD or chi o

By: This
#20  by: Facts   

Accurate

By: Facts

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.