Louisiana State University - LSU General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 75
#21  by: dg   

i wish i was f u Ck ing a teke

By: dg
#22  by: Sig Eps on this site   

its pretty obvious when all the houses are getting bashed (esp. the top ones) and sig ep is getting all 5s. prob having a hugh greekrank 0RGY in yalls alcohol free frat houst.... get lives

By: Sig Eps on this site
#23  by: phi gam   

none of these houses are on our level.. FIJI runs this campus

By: phi gam
#24  by: agreed   

FIJI is the best on campus.. hands down

By: agreed
#25  by: concerning fiji   

You say there are too many guys but they only have 50 something. I went around at our exchange and talked to as many as I could to see what kind of guys they have. Yes, there are some bad ones but that is expected they just started back up. But there are A LOT of good guys and some REALLY hot ones. So with a good pledge class, they will have almost all good guys, and they will be a top house once again.

By: concerning fiji
#26  by: Kids that dropped   

thats who fiji got....they are not even on this site yet bc they are getting on next fall... i can name 3 TOOOLS from my rush group that litterally got cut by everyone (except phi delt and delta chi) and they are all fijis..... a joke house that will be equal to delta chi now

By: Kids that dropped
#27  by: hoorah   

well fiji is causing quite the stir eh? they got potential at LSU to rock the frat scene. ha watch out.

By: hoorah
#28  by: DDD   

Top Tier:
Gamma
KA
Machi
LXA

By: DDD
#29  by: Top Houses   

Kappa Sig
KA
Sigma Nu
Lambda Chi

ps... FIJI is for rejects

By: Top Houses
#30  by: question   

was fiji tops before they got kicked off campus?

By: question

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.