LSU is Upper Tier

by: Legit

Upper Top: KD XO
Top: DDD PhiMu DZ
Upper Mid: Kappa PiPhi DG
Mid: APhi ZTA
Lower Mid: Theta ADPi
Bottom: Honestly, greeks at other schools

Legit realize that we have so many awesome girls at LSU, that there are great girls in every house. In fact, I think within each of these tiers, each chapter has 50-75% of its girls who could have easily pledged and "fit in" at a house one tier above or below them. Like how many times have you said "oh that girl is so sweet, I'm surprised she's in XYZ, she would have made a perfect ABC".... or "OMG how dis she get into ABC, she should totally be a XYZ" SO many great girls are going to LSU and going greek, which makes all of our houses strong

Posted By: Legit
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 3
#21  by: huh   

this was true maybe 4 years ago, but so much in Greek life has changed since then.
I would say it’s much more like this :

KD/ Chi O (Interchangeable but I’d pick KD over Chi O)
Tri Delt/ Phi Mu (in that order)
Kappa/ DZ /Alpha Phi / Pi Phi (aphi and pi phi are interchangeable tbh)
DG/ Zeta/ ADPi / Theta ( that order)

By: huh
by: I disagree Aug 21, 2020 6:10:32 AM

Alpha Phi and Pi Phi need to move down and a new level should be made with them that includes DG.

Not sure Kappa is before DZ but maybe so - with the new house being built they’ll probably get a little bump.

At this point I wouldn’t put Zeta with Adpi and Theta. I think they’re a bit above.

By: I disagree
#22  by: Just stop   

Stop bumping this lame as thread

By: Just stop
#23  by: yaaasss   

This is it

By: yaaasss
by: hell noAug 21, 2020 12:25:14 PM

no it's not

By: hell no
#24  by: SJ    

It’s hard to tell what Aphi is like from their social media, it’s always the same girls over and over on their IG. I know there’s more girls in their house than that. Is it a diverse group of girls? I would love to see what more then the same 6-10 girls and get a feel for the house.

By: SJ
#25  by: truthhurts   

Sit down DZ

By: truthhurts

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.