facebook

recruitment .......

by: Huh

You guys i want to be in a sorority so bad. I went through formal recruitment this year and had no houses the day before pref. I’m currently going through spring recruitment and have only been invited to two houses and only got invited once. 😭 my GPA is a 2.6 is there any hope?

Posted By: Huh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Tiger Fab   

It sounds like your gpa is too low. Look up each sororities grade requirement and then take the semester to raise your gpa to at least what the majority of houses are looking for. Then go through formal recruitment again in the Fall and see if the outcome is different. Good luck!

By: Tiger Fab
by: HuhJan 26, 2020 5:38:28 AM

I looked up aphi and they said a 2.7, but the rest are a 3.0 :/

By: Huh
#2  by: Advice    

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say there’s no chance. All houses have minimum of 3.5-3.0 gpa. I recommend getting your gpa up and rushing in the fall.

By: Advice
by: HuhJan 26, 2020 5:39:53 AM

Okay! Thank you. Just curious but on the score card for certain sororities some are way lower than a 3.0 for overall

By: Huh
#3  by: Wow    

LSU students are not that smart. LSU is not UF, GA or VAndy . Wow! Pathetic actually! Hit the books. Stay out of the quarter!

By: Wow
by: janJan 30, 2020 2:46:06 PM

pathetic is commenting on random schools' greekrank pages of which you have no affiliation. plus what is UF? lol

By: jan

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.