facebook

advice!!! my chances with each sorority

by: HELP

I am filling out my resume to give out in order for people to write my rec letters but I don't even know if I should be putting in all this time and effort if sororities aren't even going to accept me.
I have..
2.8 GPA unweighted , 3.2 WEIGHTED
24 on my act
500/650 for my class rank. (my hs is competitive)
I have no school activities but a ton of extra curricular and volunteer work
I have good social media, really good clothes/style and i'm decent looking lol
But I'm from Out of State and don't know anyone in any sorority there

Seriously not trying to sound annoying on here but getting ready for rush takes a lot of time/effort/money and if i'm not what they're looking for I don't wanna put all of that to waste.

Posted By: HELP
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: um   

That is a VERY difficult question to answer. Many sororities have a certain GPA that pnms must have in order to be considered, but it's different for every sorority. The only sorority I know of that's lenient with grades is alpha phi. However, since adpi is new they may be more forgiving as well. Every sorority has very, very specific requirements and some will give on one aspect for another aspect and it's difficult to tell when they will do that. For example, I know a girl who ended high school with a 4.0, was captain of two sports teams at her high school, did hours upon hours of community service, had great recommendations, did extra curriculars, and is gorgeous but still got cut from every sorority but one after round 2 of recruitment. Recruitment is wild, confusing, and can surprise you, you never know what will happen until it happens.

By: um
by: KkMay 15, 2017 1:35:37 PM

ADPi is strict on grades

By: Kk
#2  by: tbh   

adpi is strict on grades, their nationals arent cutting corners around with their chapter here

By: tbh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.