facebook

end of year ranks?

by: yt

So now that the year is over... new ranks?

Posted By: yt
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: opinion   

for sororities, I personally think the ranks go:
top:
Chi O

lower top:
KD Phi Mu

upper mid:
Tri Delt DZ

mid:
Pi Phi A Phi Kappa

lower mid:
DG Theta

bottom:
Zeta ADPi

By: opinion
by: NameMay 12, 2017 9:42:46 AM

Move DG up to mid and Theta down to lower which eliminates a lower mid. Issue solved.

By: Name
by: noMay 13, 2017 2:53:29 AM

nah, a lower mid is necessary. it signifies that there is an obvious difference, like is theta as good as DG? hell no. but they are definitely way better than zeta and adpi. and DG is not better than a phi or kappa so a lower mid category is necessary.

By: no
#2  by: Huge nuts   

KD ΧΩ
ΦΜ
ΔΔΔ
ΚΚΓ ΠΒΦ ΑΦ
ΔΖ
ΔΓ
ΚΑΘ ΖΤΑ ΑΔΠ

By: Huge nuts
by: ??May 10, 2017 9:22:00 PM

DZ is not that low, they're lower than tridelt but definitely higher than kappa, pi phi, and a phi.

By: ??
#3  by: new ranks   

Chi O•KD
Phi Mu
Tri Delt•DZ
Pi Phi•Alpha Phi
Kappa•DG
Zeta•Theta•ADPi

By: new ranks
by: tbhMay 10, 2017 7:55:19 PM

this is perfect except theta isn't that low, their past two pledge classes were a lot better than they have been these past few years so I think they deserve to be moved up

By: tbh
by: TKEMay 11, 2017 11:27:55 AM

Theta is not a good sorority, not once have i heard of someone in my fraternity going to a theta event. Also DZ is a good sorority but this years pledge class was pretty horrible

By: TKE
by: lolMay 11, 2017 3:40:01 PM

Well you're a TKE why would any girl in a sorority want to bring you to an event? Besides, everyone knows that Thetas mainly only hang out with Delta Chi, PIKE, AGR, and (just lately) FIJI.

By: lol
by: LolMay 14, 2017 3:22:00 PM

This theta'a got her panties in a wad

By: Lol
by: lolMay 14, 2017 8:03:39 PM

ok tekema chi

#4  by: No   

These ranks are off. Tri Delt has been on here constantly trying to pick themselves up after their drop in the ranks. DZ is definitely above them and probably Pi Phi too.

Better ranks

Chi O/KD
Phi Mu/DZ
Pi Phi/Tri Delt/Kappa
Aphi/Theta
DG/Zeta/Adpi

By: No
by: truuMay 12, 2017 2:21:01 PM

this is right

By: truu
by: EhMay 13, 2017 7:01:22 PM

Switch A Phi with DG and then this would be perf

By: Eh
#5  by: really   

I am not understanding how Alpha Phi after only three or so years is ranked in the middle. I'm glad they are doing well and their house is beautiful, but their grades and numbers are not good, so how are they in the middle?

By: really
by: wellMay 13, 2017 11:07:58 PM

They're mid because they get the pretty girls (ones that don't have the grades to get into a top tier sorority) and they associate with upper tier fraternities

By: well
by: BenchMay 14, 2017 10:15:56 PM

All sororities have pretty girls and who cares about hanging out with upper tier frats? A Phi should focus more on their reputation and grades. They have improved but pretty girls and a pretty house can only get you so far.

By: Bench
by: ???May 15, 2017 12:34:45 PM

No they didnt?

By: ???
by: haMay 15, 2017 1:54:09 PM

Actually, yeah they did. They had an exchange scheduled with my boyfriend's fraternity and they canceled on them. He asked his friends in the sorority why and they told him it was because nationals were upset with them over their grades.

By: ha
by: lolMay 15, 2017 6:43:43 PM

Well then someone was lying to someone... because that is definately a lie...

by: Da BenchMay 15, 2017 11:14:12 PM

Sorry but who could forget the APhi girl on her knees with the guy sitting on the bench in public? Certainly not me bc I walked right by. That kind of stuff needs to stop. It made us look really bad and nothing was done to her

By: Da Bench
by: Wait??May 16, 2017 10:01:02 AM

I heard she got kicked out??

By: Wait??
#6  by: fraternity    

here's the fraternity ranks just because

top:
Kappa Sig - Theta Xi

upper mid:
KA - Phi Psi - Pi Kapp - Sigma Nu

mid:
AGR - TKE - Delta Chi - SAE - FIJI

lower mid:
Sig Ep - PIKE - DKE - Phi Delt

bottom:
ATO - Beta - Theta Chi - Sammy

By: fraternity

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.