facebook

what next sorority

by: hmmm

so apparently LSU PHC wants to add another sorority here in 2018, which is why they were given the university relations building to turn into another sorority house. what sorority do you think should be added? I personally think Alpha Gamma Delta would be a good addition, they have a great philanthropy and they're pretty good at Alabama and I think at Clemson too

Posted By: hmmm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

AOPI is an option

By: .
by: yeahApr 26, 2017 11:26:15 PM

yeah they are but I don't think I could ever take them seriously because their hand sign is literally just a heart with a triangle on top, like of all the sorority hand signs theirs might be a tie for second worst (tie because phi sigma sigma has the same sign) with worst being alpha epsilon phi just because theirs is a literal heart.

By: yeah
by: GeeMay 3, 2017 3:10:02 PM

That is the poorest reasoning I believe I have ever read.

By: Gee
#2  by: ...   

Hopefully none. This is getting out of control. Greek life used to be a privilege, not a place for the masses

By: ...
by: uhApr 27, 2017 2:25:06 PM

um this is dumb anyone should be able to join if they want to. greek life should be inclusive. youre giving it a bad name

By: uh
#3  by: new    

I would love to see any of the groups that have been on campus in the past return: Alpha Chi Omega, Alpha Gamma Delta, Alpha Xi Delta, Gamma Phi Beta or Sigma Kappa . All have alumnae in the area that could help the chapter

By: new
by: hmmMay 1, 2017 10:30:49 AM

honestly, I think it would even be great if we got a brand new sorority on campus that hasn't been here in the past but still has alum around because of other Louisiana universities like tri-sigma or alpha sigma alpha

By: hmm
#4  by: new    

I would love to see any of the groups that have been on campus in the past return: Alpha Chi Omega, Alpha Gamma Delta, Alpha Xi Delta, Gamma Phi Beta or Sigma Kappa . All have alumnae in the area that could help the chapter

By: new
#5  by: gpb    

I think we should bring back gamma phi beta so LSU can have all the sororities of "firsts," we have ADPi (first secret society for women), Pi Phi (first women's fraternity and the first to expand and have more chapters), Theta (first women's fraternity to use greek letters and first to establish a chapter in Canada), A Phi (first sorority to have a sorority house), and adding Gamma Phi Beta would allow us to add the group that first used the word "sorority" to describe itself.

By: gpb
#6  by: SK   

I hope they bring back Sigma Kappa. My mom was one when they were here in the late 1880'. Her jerseys are cool. They have sleeves and they used to put nicknames on them Hers says Opie. i have a cute pic of her wearing my Theta tank and I am wearing her SK jersey.

Oh my dad really wants Delta Tau Delta back.

By: SK
by: my 2 centsMay 21, 2017 12:25:53 PM

Sigma Kappa has committed to re-colonizing at Alabama in 2018. building a $10-15M house there might put a damper on SK's wish to return to LSU. oh and by the way, (to add to the list of possible returnees) Alpha Omicron Pi had a chapter at LSU for close to 40 years

By: my 2 cents

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.