facebook

how hard is it to get a bid?

by: curious

I want to rush in a sorority but I live in fear that I won't be picked. I don't want to go through the process just for my hopes to be let down

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: toastmasters   

If you are able to afford the time and cost of recruitment, please take that step and begin your sorority journey. There is timely info on the school's greek website you need to review NOW for Fall Recruitment 2017!

As you know, we cannot tell you if you will receive a sorority bid. No one can. We do not know you.

You will need confidence in your social skills and good grades for starters. For a confidence boost, try joining your local Toastmasters International or similar organization. Improving one's skills is always a good thing. Being your best, most genuine you is preferable to pretending to be someone you are not.

After that, it is up to the women of each individual sorority home to choose you (or not) as you choose them. Your gamma chi (recruitment counselor) will be there to guide you during the process.

Please go thru recruitment with no ear to rumors and tent talk, they only distract from the free and fair process of mutual selection. And if you are able please ignore a majority of greekrank's posts, most are tier-based and rude.

Good luck toward your happy ending!

By: toastmasters

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.