facebook

why is zeta so low??

by: ?

I'm coming to lsu next year and I'm a legacy of zeta but I'm wondering why they have such a low ranking and reputation on campus??

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: eh   

like Theta, they tend to get the girls that just weren't pretty, smart, involved, etc. enough for higher up sororities. but thats not to say that zeta doesn't have pretty/smart/involved girls because they absolutely do. zeta just kinda has the reputation of a less classy version of theta. despite that though, I'm friends with a girl that during pref had to choose between Chi O and zeta and she picked zeta over the top sorority and she absolutely loves zeta. its all about how you feel when you go through recruitment

By: eh
by: ghsMar 15, 2017 11:49:11 AM

Most of what she said is true, although saying they weren't pretty/smart/involved enough for top sororities is misleading...it's more about $$ and connections than any of that tbh. I also chose zeta over a "top" sorority cause I just wasn't feeling them and ZTA rushed me super hard so I felt more valued there/ made better connections with girls... get ready to be rushed harder and meet the top girls at zeta cause you're a legacy. I think it's one of the reasons why zeta/theta still get alot of their "most desired" girls

By: ghs
#2  by: hm   

i love zetas who cares about their ranks they are so sweet

By: hm
by: .Mar 28, 2017 1:00:50 PM

^^^^

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.