facebook

sorority question

by: hi

will piercings or tattoos effect my chances of getting into a sorority i want?

Posted By: hi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yes   

this probably isn't what you want to hear, but yes. :( If you go into rush with a bunch of visible tattoos, face piercings, and crazy colored hair, your chances will most likely decrease. What piercings or tattoos do you have?? Nose piercings are fine but they wont like any other facial piercing. If you have a small tattoo here and there you should be fine! :)

By: yes
by: truuuFeb 14, 2017 7:18:07 PM

Nose piercing means you're going Pi Phi or Kappa

By: truuu
#2  by: Nah   

The sorority you will want to join won't judge you for that. I know a few girls in KD Kappa and Pi Phi with tattoos... just join a more laid back sorority that fits with who you are!

By: Nah
#3  by: !   

just present yourself well! minor piercings and tattoos arent a big deal but a lot of them will effect your chances. try not to talk about them during rush too. if a girl asks you a question about them try to change the topic!

By: !
#4  by: mm   

not at all. i kept "top" houses throughout recruitment with a nose ring and tattoo on my wrist. but i do think a huge tattoo will lower your chances. same with facial piercings other than nose rings

By: mm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.