facebook

hazing

by: LSU21

Can y'all tell me honestly if sororities haze?

Posted By: LSU21
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: LSU21   

Also, when can you live in a sorority house?

By: LSU21
by: :)Feb 5, 2017 11:57:03 AM

most girls do their sophmore year and then live in apartments junior and senior year but its up to you!

By: :)
#2  by: ZETA BETA ZETA   

ZBZ is the craziest woman on campus, they're so savage they actually don't even have a house, i heard they hangout with the friars of DKE. and there rituals are very similar to those of DKE ACACIA & SIGMA CHI. Wanna be apart something more exclusive then yourselves???? rush ZBZ, we meet in the tunnels underground when the clock strikes half passed 2 on a full moon on the 6th month of the year, and will be the only meeting you have to attend to hold status.

By: ZETA BETA ZETA
#3  by: no   

sororities don't haze and each sorority has its own rules about living in the house

By: no
by: LSU21Jan 23, 2017 10:20:13 AM

Thanks for actually answering my questions

By: LSU21
#4  by: Hi   

Sororities don't haze. And sororities usually don't let you live in the house as freshmen.

By: Hi
#5  by: :(((   

no way! frats seem to haze bc it builds "brotherhood" but i sure as heck wouldnt feel like a girl that paddled me was much of a sister. girls can bond over being girly so they dont have to haze lol. plus girls can be really mean so i'd be terrified of sororitys hazing lol. but no you wont be hazed in a sorority! dont worry!!!!!

By: :(((
#6  by: sorority19   

They make you take 3 tequila shots in one night.

By: sorority19

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.