facebook

sorority rush

by: PNM

This site is making me not want to rush. Y'all all seem hateful toward each other, and it makes me terrified to rush. It seems every couple of months, y'all pick a new group to put down. Why? It's not helping to make your sorority better. No offense, but y'all sound immature and catty. I thought most sororities got along?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

You're on a blog website meant for Greeks rating Greeks what do you expect. Talk to some people in real life.

By: lol
by: PNM Jan 20, 2017 3:54:57 PM

I've talked to some, but I came on here to get advice and, yes, find out the ranks. We all go on this site because this is new to us and we're trying to know what we're getting into. When I talk to someone in person, they say that their sorority is the best so I was trying to get impartial views. Is sorority life this bad, or is this a couple of girls that keep posting mean things? All us PNMs really want and need to know.

By: PNM
by: @ PNMJan 20, 2017 8:08:14 PM

Dear PNM, you need to keep in mind that everything that is posted on Greek Rank is anonymous. People that aren't even involved in greek life at LSU come on here and post their irrelevant opinion. Rushing at an SEC school is extremely competitive, so all sororities are trying to prove that THEIR the best one. A majority of my friends are involved in greek life, including myself, and they are the most genuine people I have ever met. I don't regret rushing whatsoever, it was the best decision I ever made. You should take everything you see on here with a grain of salt because if it has to make you question rushing, then it is more than likely said by someone who isn't greek that is sharing false information. Hope you rush and end up where you belong :)

By: @ PNM
#2  by: sigh   

obviously all people are going to be a lot meaner online when they don't have to put their image on a negative comment. an anonymous blog site like this is basically where people go to rant about other sororities and fraternities, where they can say things without making their sorority or frat look bad. would any of these people say this stuff in front of anyone off of the internet? absolutely not. and even coming on this site, you will NEVER get an impartial view, remember, these are people IN the sororities and fraternities saying these things. even if you ask a GDI, you're still probably not going to get an impartial view because they probably have friends that are greek. greek life isn't inherently a bad thing, it only becomes bad if people take what they're saying on here where it doesn't really matter and pull it into reality, which would never happen because they're more likely to get reprimanded by their sorority/fraternity for making them as a whole look bad. none of the things that are said on this site happen, I have friends ranging from Phi Mu to DG to Tri delt to Kappa to DZ, and even in IFC and NPHC, but I also have negative views of some sororities because of my own personal experiences with girls in them. you don't have to worry about greekrank truly being an issue unless you make it an issue, so don't let what's being said on an anonymous site keep you from going greek

By: sigh
by: SweetJan 22, 2017 10:06:30 AM

After seeing all of these negative posts on here, it is great to read such an honest and sincere statement. I don't know what sorority you are in but I hope that it is mine.

By: Sweet
#3  by: :(   

im very sorry for that pnm

By: :(

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.