facebook

ato?

by: pew

so ATO is coming back on campus. In general would it be looked down upon to join ATO because it's just the new one? I know a lot of girls in ADPi were looked at as not in a real sorority

Posted By: pew
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: well   

basically they'll be like beta until they can prove themselves

By: well
by: pewJan 20, 2017 9:25:19 AM

What exactly do you mean by prove themselves though?

By: pew
by: wellJan 20, 2017 10:16:45 AM

they'll have to become popular among girls, have great tailgates, and throw fun parties.

#2  by: Yeah   

They need to prove themselves for at least a year before they can be fairly ranked

By: Yeah
#3  by: We shall see   

They will have to prove themselves but they are doing things Beta never did. They also have a ton of alumni, I already joined a fraternity two years ago but I am a legacy. ATO alumni are the largest donors to LSU including the Athletics Director. I'm happy I joined the fraternity I did. But the amount of money and alumni support they are going to far exceed what people think.

By: We shall see
#4  by: ha   

theyre already weird

By: ha
#5  by: well   

t`hey asked sororities to refer gdi's to them

#6  by: ATO   

ATO is a huge national fraternity. unlike beta they are considered a great fraternity nationally. they will get a lot of money from alumni and attract cooler guys

By: ATO
by: GuestJan 30, 2017 10:31:54 AM

itll be hard for them to get "cool" guys being so new. i dont expect much from them but i wish them luck!

By: Guest
#7  by: sorry   

they wont be seen as a real frat for a while honestly

By: sorry
#8  by: x   

new frats are always weird

By: x
#9  by: Old Row   

They will be bottom for a year because they're new

By: Old Row
#10  by: Idk   

I don't know, they seem to have gotten some cool guys BC they asked sororities to refer them gdi's. a lot of the sororities like them already

By: Idk

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.