facebook

didn't rush but know sororities

by: truth

top:TRI DELTA- partiers for sure, mostly a gorgeous pledge class & tons of texas girls are in it. frat boys love them
KD: beautiful girls with lots of money. some go out a lot but they are pretty classy so they don't typically go too wild. KD house is the prettiest for sure

top middle: P MU- pretty house & pretty, sweet girls. they have a great charity but if you are looking to be in a really fun sorority, this might not be it because they arent partiers.
CHI O- the chi o's that i know are pretty and nice but overall they didn't get a good pledge class. you can tell that they took a lot of PNM's actives knew/ legacies. very studious, grand house
KAPPA- like to have a lot of fun... the house is not cute but the girls are sarcastic so if thats your humor you'd get along with them. overall cool girls

lower middle: APHI- just got a big new house. weird mixture of girls, you can tell the older girls from the newer girls. got the biggest pledge class on the row
PI PHI- this is a strange sorority bc the girls border on being too cool for greek life and being greek. id say the girls are "hipster" and "cool"
DZ-not cute pledge class , do not believe when people try to rank them in the top.

lower: ZTA- some really chill girls and a charming house but still don't have many cute girls
DG- don't know much about them. they stay on the DL & you never hear about them.
THETA- i think theta will always have the reputation for being the worst, girls ush drop if they only have them left

Posted By: truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yea   

This is the most honest ranking I've seen on here... glad someone called out DZ finally. Accurate for sure, except I hate to see theta at the very bottom cause of the great girls I know, but everything she said is true

By: yea
by: truthJan 15, 2017 12:55:04 PM

yeah i know some sweet girls in it, its just really hard to break the reputation and I'm trying to do it from a general standpoint :/ but anyone rushing should go with what their heart feels!

By: truth
#2  by: Lmao   

This is a joke

By: Lmao
#3  by: lol   

I think its funny how right after this was posted someone took the time to comment on at least 15 other posts so it would get hidden... I'm just wondering who has that much free time. Not even saying Tri Delt should be #1 its just funny

By: lol
#4  by: PNM   

I really wanna be a Chi O, does this mean they aren't cool?

By: PNM
by: oh pleaseJan 16, 2017 10:05:47 PM

don't trust these backwards reviews, Chi O is the number 1 sorority on campus

By: oh please

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.