Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Curious   

Me too

By: Curious
#2  by: wow   

^thats probably the first thing i can agree with a phi delt about

By: wow
#3  by: hm   

delta chi has a bunch of chill guys, their newest pledge class are all super close to each other. def know how to throw a party

By: hm
by: lolJan 19, 2017 12:12:55 PM

^ lol

By: lol
by: GuestJan 24, 2017 9:59:15 AM

not at all

By: Guest
#4  by: Um   

Sae are douchebags but the kind you expect frat boys to be. Lot of potential expecting them to be even better next year with the boys they got this year! Kappa Sigs are cool as well always get good guys!

By: Um
by: :/Jan 20, 2017 12:27:21 PM

sae is one of the worst hahah

By: :/
by: NoJan 20, 2017 1:23:03 PM

I'm a tke and ik that's ^^ obviously a salty phi psi

By: No
#5  by: Guest   

SigEp replaced dangerous hazing with a member development program relevant to each stage in college man's progress. Instead of "pledging" there is a values-based program for on-boarding Sigmas:
h t t p ://www.sigep.org/resourcedocs/chapter-operations/Sigma-Chall enge-Database.pdf

by: lolJan 20, 2017 3:20:57 PM

Woah I respect sig eps now! Hahaha posting stuff like that is why y'all have the reputation yall do.

By: lol
by: :)Feb 2, 2017 11:20:06 AM

Sig Ep is an awesome frat with great guys imo

By: :)
#6  by: hm   

sigma nu is easily the best

By: hm
by: YeahJan 20, 2017 11:57:04 PM

Stop self ranking snu come back when you're not on probation

By: Yeah
by: uhJan 25, 2017 12:18:41 PM

snu is hottest

By: uh
#7  by: Truth   

Hey, OP, all anyone does on this site is bash each other. IMHO, the frats and stats that get the most bashing are the ones that people are threatened by. Those are the best ones.

By: Truth
by: YesJan 24, 2017 12:39:32 PM

^^^ This is the truth!

By: Yes
#8  by: Curios   

I heard saes mess with tkes all the time. If this is true i don't wanna join a fraternity where I'm gonna get pushed around..

By: Curios
#9  by: Y   

Why would anyone join sae I hear their pledgeship is hell

By: Y
#10  by: Guest   

SigEp's Balanced Man Program is based on continuous, single-tier development divided between four challenges. Balanced Man Program chapters will have the opportunity to participate in four challenges that progress throughout their entire college experience.

Members in the Sigma Challenge will focus on time management skills and chapter orientation. The Phi Challenge will help emerging leaders develop leadership skills and gentlemanly behavior.

The Epsilon Challenge provides members opportunities to tackle leadership positions within the chapter and campus community, as well as develop a sense of civility. Lastly, members in the Brother Mentor Challenge will focus on their experience after college and will begin developing professional skills for the working world.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.