facebook

dz????

by: r u srs

Anyone else noticing how high DZ keeps getting ranked? Are y'all serious hahahahahah. These girls are AVERAGE at best. Probably along the lines of Zeta. Ever heard the phrase easy DZ????

Posted By: r u srs
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ha!   

Calm down, tri delt. Maybe if you stop being so rude you can be a top chapter again!!! ;)

By: Ha!
#2  by: lol   

dz gets ranked so high because they have pretty girls and they're popular among fraternities. they'd be higher if they were more active on campus and had better grades

By: lol
#3  by: aa   

DZ is ranked so high because they are pretty, fun, popular among fraternities, very social, and typically are very selective. Also a lot of rich girls. They only take legacies, really pretty/rich girls, and really funny girls. Seriously, DZ's are funny. Definitely not one of the smartest sororities because they tend to like bus trips more than class, but hey, they get invited to every bus trip. Great sisterhood. They all know eachother and honestly they're all secretly in love with each other. They are really sweet to everyone. Honestly very few stuck up girls but they do come off as snobby since most of them have money. Basically don't get your hopes up on a bid from DZ because they are very selective. However, if you look your best, make them laugh, of have connections youre in good standing. These girls rush hard but cut a lot in the first round. They are really rising and they are trying to make a good name for themselves. Over the years they have surpassed a lot of other top chapters. Wouldn't be surprised if in the next few years they're up there with KD and Chi O. If they get their grades up, that is.

By: aa
#4  by: lol   

They're ranked so high bc they're one the best, obviously lol. I don't mean that in a rude way it's just that clearly if people are ranking them so well they're doing a great job. This sorority is cut throat. Usually, the more selective a sorority is the higher the rank. They are very selective. They make huge first round cuts. They are pretty and dress well and present themselves well. They, like phi mu, kd, and chi o, only take the creme de la creme of pnm's.

By: lol
#5  by: agreed   

DZs run this site bc they rely on these fake reviews and group pics of bottle blondes to get their half decent pledge classes. Pretty girls but most only went DZ because of bad high school reputations or they fit into the pageant girl stereotype.

By: agreed
by: hahahahahahahhaDec 31, 2016 1:25:24 AM

Right! That's why they cut so many first round huh! That's why they're very liked by most fraternities! That's why they have amazing sisterhood and are some of the sweetest girls. Just because they cut you doesn't mean you need to get rude. "Half decent pledge classes" LOL. they are SO selective. my two best friends are DZ's. They are mostly louisianna girls that know eachother. You don't get in to DZ with out connections. They don't rely on anything. If anything, they rely on rush to get they're girls. They work so hard on rush because they want good girls. THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL REPS. How would they. you sound psycho.

By: hahahahahahahha
by: wowDec 31, 2016 1:26:49 AM

This is so inaccurate it hurts. Sorry DZ cut you first round! Should have had a better personality!

By: wow
by: ,Dec 31, 2016 1:46:11 AM

ok calm down no need to be hateful tri delt :(

By: ,
by: My opinionDec 31, 2016 8:33:17 AM

When any group gets attacked, they defend themselves. And you attacked them so they are coming together. DZ has a tight sisterhood and always stick up for each other as well as their group.

By: My opinion
#6  by: Smh   

How exactly have the ranks changed? DZ and Phi Mu have been basically even in the upper tier for years, flip flopping between the 3rd and 4th position. What exactly is so different now?? Please explain

By: Smh
by: ??Dec 31, 2016 10:01:35 AM

I don't know who has ever thought of DZ as upper tier except for DZs.

By: ??
by: uhhhDec 31, 2016 11:37:16 AM

basically everyone including DZ has thought of DZ as upper tier...... because they are. they worked hard for a spot at the top and they have earned it. They have been a top group???

By: uhhh
#7  by: ^^^   

Why so salty? It is what it is...get over it

By: ^^^
#8  by: lmao   

the only fraternities that like them are phi psi, pi kapp, kappa sig, sig ep, fiji, agr, and sigma nu??? lol not that popular

By: lmao
by: ?????Dec 31, 2016 1:28:31 PM

thats quite a few frats???

By: ?????
#9  by: Hello   

I can't think of one bad thing to say about DZ. I know a lot of them and they are really sweet, really pretty girls who are fun to be around. No, I'm not a DZ bc I was a legacy to another sorority (which I love).

By: Hello
#10  by: ha   

DZ is a top sorority bc fraternities like them, they're pretty, they're a lot of fun, and they are very selective during rush. Anyone having anything bad to say about them is upset because they were cut. it's hard to get into DZ. They are great girls and its pathetic to see people insult them. You must be very desperate to move them from their top spot i guess!! people think they are top because they are.

By: ha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.