facebook

chi o

by: 2017

how hard is it to rush chi omega? do you have to be a certain type of girl?

Posted By: 2017
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ya   

very and yes

By: ya
#2  by: yes   

Very hard and yes, they want a specific type of girl. Also, if you don't have connections/not a legacy then your chances are slim to none.

By: yes
by: 2017Dec 29, 2016 2:19:48 PM

what is that certain type? just curious!

By: 2017
#3  by: hdhdjsj   

not that hard. just be nice and polite. theyre sweet girls but they are super selective. great group of girls and they dont cut pnms as brutally as you think! good luck!

By: hdhdjsj
#4  by: lol   

chi o is one of the most selective sororities on campus. if youre not legacy, don't have recs from the right people, don't know the right people in the sorority, and your parents don't make a certain amount of money, you have absolutely zero chance of getting in

By: lol
#5  by: $$   

Yes everything that lol said is spot on! They want girls whose parents make a certain amount of $. They're known for having a lot of very wealthy girls, especially from Baton Rouge and NOLA. Chi O has been considered the "best" sorority for like 60+ years so they are SUPER selective!

By: $$
by: 2017Dec 30, 2016 12:19:23 PM

how would they know how much money your parents make though? like couldn't we just wear super nice clothes during rush but actually be lower middle class?

By: 2017
by: hmDec 30, 2016 12:32:50 PM

technically on your resume that'd you'd be sending to the people writing your recs you're supposed to put the occupations of your family and if they have greek affiliations or not. and the sororities also get copies of these resumes with your recs

By: hm
#6  by: legacy   

all this is true, with the exception of them being more generous with legacies than KD...they're more likely to be accepting of a mediocre legacy just based on their direct legacy status

By: legacy
by: TrueDec 30, 2016 1:44:04 PM

Yes, this is true. They rarely cut direct Phi Gam legacies without a good reason. Definitly more generous than KD. KD will cut their legacies with no reason.

By: True
#7  by: Clothes    

yes, I would definitly reccomend wearing expenensive clothes. However, you aren't gonna fool them. I know for Chi O specifically they want to know your parents occupation and what organizations they're involved in. And if that's not good enough for them then they won't really be interested in you.

By: Clothes
#8  by: clothes   

yes, I would definitly reccomend wearing expenensive clothes. However, you aren't gonna fool them. I know in the Chi O recs specifically they ask for your parents occupation and what organizations they're involved in. And if that's not good enough for them then they won't really be interested in you.

By: clothes
#9  by: chill out!   

Give me 3 reasons you want to be Chi O? Them being "top" isn't valid.

By: chill out!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.