facebook

gamma phi beta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Gamma Phi Beta sorority chapter comments at Texas Christian University - TCU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: texchr   

it amazes me that you all bash each other - who would want to be in any sorority?

By: texchr
#2  by: hi.   

This whole site is girls sharing their opinions about others. There is a lot of prejudice on this site, most of it for no reason whatsoever. So if you are a PNM don't listen to what they say every chapter is good here and you could be happy in any of them.
Being Greek isn't about how popular you are it is about making a decision that you will stick with the rest of your life and loving your sisters for who they are. Not what they look like. Being in a sorority is a great way to make connections and friendships in college. Don't let this stupid site turn you away from Greek life because of girl's cattiness towards each other.
I hope this helps you a little bit texchr
I love my sisters with all my heart and don't know what I'd do without them. There is no point to this crazy and stupid site other then girls bashing on eachother.

By: hi.
#3  by: @What?!?   

So if a sorority shouldn't be this high it gets all ones? Really? Either you're lazy or trying to manipulate the ratings. Why don't you just give an honest assessment 1 - 5 on each of the categories and let other people do the same. If you're honest, the rankings will even out to what everyone really thinks, not what just one person thinks. BTW, it's kinda cool that their house is near the guys. Anyway, they don't have much choice of where the house is located! You can't fault a sorority on the location of the house.

By: @What?!?
#4  by: what happened?   

they had an AWFUL rush this year!!! Perhaps they spent their practice time eating donuts!? Falling before they know it

By: what happened?
#5  by: @what happened   

i don't know where you get your information from but they actually had an extremely successful rush this year and got a bunch of great girls... it's sad that you feel so badly about yourself that you have to come online and think of stupid things to say like "eating donuts" and bring other groups down so you can feel better about yourself... someone sounds a little threatened or jealous

By: @what happened
#6  by: ZTA   

Gamma Phi's are some of the nicest and real girls on campus! Such a great variety of girls in their chapter. They have some great grades and are so fun to be around!

By: ZTA

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.