SK
AXO
ADPi
AOPi

Posted By: frogs
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 9
#11  by: Bravo   

This is the first time I have seen this rank and it is exactly as I see things at our school

By: Bravo
by: ThanksNov 24, 2014 1:15:06 PM

This rank is exactly where I see things too!!

By: Thanks
#12  by: no way   

Theta and DG are way too high.

By: no way
#13  by: A   

This is absolutely how things are.

By: A
#14  by: ;)   

This is the most accurate of all the rankings I have seen on here.

By: ;)
#15  by: State   

This best I've seen

By: State
#16  by: Frog   

Absolutely perfect!

By: Frog
#17  by: Today    

You might switch DDD and DG but this is a good list.

By: Today
#18  by: Yes   

Perfection

By: Yes
#19  by: Seeker   

The most accurate listing on this site

By: Seeker
#20  by: ?   

What's the story with Gamma Phi? I see them sometimes in the top tier and sometimes in the bottom. Why the disparity?

By: ?
by: @?Nov 29, 2014 11:16:37 PM

Gamma Phi is still a fairly new house (less than 10 yrs old) and some of the older houses have a difficult time with a new house moving above them. GPB has top grades, are known for being friendly and active all around campus (including the incoming Panhellinic President). My best friend is in this house and they have broken through to the top tier.

By: @?
by: @^^^Dec 1, 2014 1:07:04 AM

I must second this persons message. Gamma Phi has been a top 3 GPA house, winner of lots of Greek awards and have been getting beautiful girls. They are not party until you are sloppy though so if that's your focus you should look elsewhere. My house is also one with academic focus that is ranked higher than this one but they are now a top tier house.

By: @^^^
by: so???Dec 1, 2014 2:22:41 AM

So why do I see them ranked 3rd or 4th from the bottom sometimes? I've wondered about this too.

By: so???
by: Frogged Dec 1, 2014 11:37:30 AM

This rank looks fair. You can always find someone who will disagree with facts they don't like but there is nothing glaringly wrong here. GPB is third in grades, strong in involvement, have gotten gorgeous girls in recent years and keep high standards. Anyone can place any house anywhere but it doesn't make it so. My house is listed higher but this group has overtaken some old staples. Anyone who places them low is either ignorant to facts, unhappy about where their house is or is putting them low because they are newer.

By: Frogged
by: ^5Feb 10, 2015 11:11:49 AM

GPhi seems like a top house when you look at grades and their involvement but their sisterhood fails miserably. I was a GPhi until the cattiness and drama got too much for me to handle. Some of my sisters were straight up annoying and rude to each other. I really wish I had dropped sooner

By: ^5

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.