facebook

transfer

by: Junior

If I wait until next fall to rush as a sophomore, do I have any shot at all as a junior? or should I try for this spring as a sophomore?

Posted By: Junior
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: ;)   

If you are a strong candidate you should be alright during either recruitment. Fall recruitment has upperclassmen quotas but if you can get into a good house during the spring that is even better.

By: ;)
#12  by: State   

Spring

By: State
#13  by: Fact   

Don't think there are no bids given out to Juniors because that is not true. That said I think spring recruitment would be easier plus that gives you another half a year to get involved. A lot of times girls are less active as seniors so you may want to join ASAP so you don't miss out.

By: Fact
#14  by: TCU   

I would try for Springtime

By: TCU
#15  by: Advice 4U   

There are always a few upperclassmen quotas each house is required to fill so you could wait until you are a junior. If you can get a bid during the spring of your sophomore year even better.

By: Advice 4U
#16  by: 2015   

Some Juniors will be offered a bid during formal fall recruitment because there is an upperclassmen quota that each group is supposed to fill. I would still say that your better option would be to hustle and get a bid during our spring recruitment. More houses than normal will be holding it and although your class will be much smaller it will be more likely to include girls your own age. It can be hard being a Junior among 75 freshmen girls just beginning college in a fall pledge class.

By: 2015
#17  by: Yellow Rose   

Spring is so much easier with better and will give an upperclassmen

By: Yellow Rose
#18  by: Answer    

Try the spring because its much lower stress

By: Answer

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.