facebook

last minute advice

by: nervous

I know this whole site is filled with lots of great advice. Is there anything that any girl would like to add on? Clothing suggestions, make up suggestions, conversation suggestions? What to bring, what to not talk about? ANY last minute advice would be amazing. I am sure every PNM is nervous and would love any input! Thank you!

Posted By: nervous
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No   

There are tons of recent posts on all of these topics. Read through all of them. There's really good advice! Good luck!

By: No
#2  by: Thank you   

Seriously thank yall so much for being so helpful!! I know every PNM is worried about going through recruitment and being their very best self and this information is really helpful!! I am so excited to join such a supportive greek community!

By: Thank you
#3  by: HonestGreek   

Also, I'd be prepared with around 5 questions to ask the member in case there are any awkward silences!

One thing I cannot stress enough is to BE RESPECTFUL OF EVERY HOUSE!!!! This was a huge problem last year, and the houses talk to each other. If you are blatantly rude and disrespectful to one house, another will find out and potentially drop you as well.

By: HonestGreek
#4  by: Sister   

^ I agree with the post above. I also wanted to add to not talk about other sorority's in the house you're in. Try to avoid the subject of boys, and be sure to not bad mouth any houses in front of the Rho Gammas or other PNMs.

By: Sister
#5  by: Sister   

^ I agree with the post above. I also wanted to add to not talk about other sorority's in the house you're in. Try to avoid the subject of boys, and be sure to not bad mouth any houses in front of the Rho Gammas or other PNMs.

By: Sister

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.