facebook

how do they know

by: money

I am going through recruitment and I was wondering how a sorority knows if we have money? I was reading where some sororities care about that.

Posted By: money
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: what they do   

The girls talking to you will look to see if you are wearing familiar, expensive clothing brands on the first day like lilly pulitzer shorts or tory burch sandals. Things like that. They will also ask you questions about what you did over the summer to see if what you did sounds like you have money. It is all very shallow stuff, but most of them just want to make sure that you can pay your dues.

By: what they do
by: theyJul 31, 2014 3:06:13 PM

look up your address on zillow--there's ghettos in the woodlands so zip codes don't tell the whole picture

By: they
#2  by: Codes   

They also look for prominent zip codes...They will know more about you than you think.

By: Codes
by: zip codesJul 31, 2014 2:44:10 PM

so what zip codes do they consider prominent? Do they look up our addresses and see what area we live in and stuff? I know its pretty obvious about the woodlands and highland park but what about other areas?

By: zip codes
#3  by: recs   

Usually recs tell if you can afford dues.

By: recs
#4  by: Recruitment   

All the above plus social media

By: Recruitment
#5  by: who   

which sororities care about the amount of money you have?

By: who
by: AJul 31, 2014 10:57:54 PM

all of them to a point. we all want to make sure you can afford it for four years.

By: A
#6  by: for real   

They just know Honey. It is usually obvious.

By: for real

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.