Alpha Chi Omega
Alpha Delta Pi
Alpha Omicron Pi
Sigma Kappa

Posted By: summer 2014
Post Reply Report
Page 6 of 14
#51  by: Summer   

Things change every year with girls graduating or leaving and new recruits. You would have had a totally different row 10 years ago and will again 5 years from now. Today this list is good. People never agree so its kind of a waste to post though. PNMS all are looking for different things and so is each house. The magic happens when the two match up. No matter what any list says you need to come into recruitment with fresh eyes and open minds.

By: Summer
by: ToadAug 13, 2014 12:03:51 PM

This persons response is so good. This list is by far the closest to perfect I've seen. Like this person said the magic comes when what the PNM and house are looking for match.

By: Toad
#52  by: Cosy   

I agree with the over-all view shown in this rank

By: Cosy
#53  by: ??   

What does rank even really mean? Every house could be a "top house" for a specific girl. Everyone is looking for their fit, and to compile them all into a list as one house being better than the rest just isn't true. Find the girls you bond with the most, they'll be the best ones for you.

By: ??
#54  by: HMM   

This is the absolute worst list I have ever laid my eyes on.........I am sorry but there is no way Theta and G Phi would be considered in the top tier..

By: HMM
#55  by: Texas   

This IS the rank that matters. If you don't like your placement don't blame another house but work on your own. All chapters can go up or down and that is up to each members choices.

By: Texas
#56  by: V   

This is how most people would list houses now. Our tiers get very controversial because there isn't massive differences between.

By: V
#57  by: Up   

Thank you to whoever put a good list without tiers up. It's much more accurate because its hard enough to get a fair list without adding the extra top, middle, bottom. You might agree you house isn't as strong as another one but no one will agree they are bottom. That is junior high and helps no one.

By: Up
by: RushAug 15, 2014 12:05:33 PM

Ditto to this response on all counts.

By: Rush
by: SeniorAug 15, 2014 6:16:01 PM

I agree with leaving tiers off and where houses awe listed for the most part.

By: Senior
by: FrogsAug 16, 2014 12:25:07 PM

Great answer and list

By: Frogs
#58  by: Yes!   

This is perfect!

By: Yes!
#59  by: We are One   

Personally I might switch a couple of things on here but only minor things. There are no glaring problems with this.

By: We are One
#60  by: Student   

This remains the most honest list of our houses. This shows where they are today and the deletion of tiers makes it even better. Tiers are terribly hard to define in the majority of cases. Here is what you need to know PNMS.

By: Student

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.