12) SK

Posted By: truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Frog   

^^Says the gamma Phi haha

By: Frog
by: HopJul 20, 2014 11:52:57 AM

This list is close-switch GPB with DDD and then houses are as they should be.

By: Hop
#2  by: :)   

I'm a gamma phi and I don't even think of us being anywhere near the top 3. I would place us at fifth or sixth, even that.

By: :)
by: ^^^Jul 20, 2014 10:06:15 AM

I'm not a GPhi and I actually think Gamma Phi is underrated. I do however think that they are too high on this list. Switch Gamma Ph and Tri Delta and I think this list is about accurate.

By: ^^^
by: TodayJul 20, 2014 11:51:01 AM

Switching GPB with DDD would make this list perfect. Idk about "hating" on DG but I think their placement is fair.

By: Today
by: WellJul 20, 2014 11:05:05 PM

I agree with the comment by ^^^ . I have a lot of Gamma Phi friends and know they are a strong house. I think some of their girls don't even appreciate what they have. You could switch them with Tri Delt and call it done. I'm not agreeing DG is this low but they are not top either.

By: Well
#3  by: Lol   

DG is not this low. Someone has been hating on DG and they need to stop!!!

By: Lol
by: huh?Jul 20, 2014 10:35:03 AM

So I went on to your dg strand, and I didn't see anyone "hating" on you. Just seems like they were giving honest rankings and feedback that you have some moving up to do. Honestly, your self ranks are really obvious and sorta sad. The reality is that DG is an okay group but you do need some work. I'm not going to get specific on here, but your reputation isn't great. I actually think this rating is about right. You may actually end of a bit lower after recruitment because I think AOPi will pass you pretty soon, but maybe not, we will see. I wish you well DG, but the truth is you need to work on things.

By: huh?
#4  by: Real   

Move Gamma Phi down a little and this is spot on .

By: Real
#5  by: Absurd   

This list is absurd. Gphi and tridelt aren't top five and Pi phi is much better than 8th.

By: Absurd
by: ^ @absurdJul 20, 2014 10:31:33 PM

I agree, Pi Phi is probably in the top six.

By: ^ @absurd
#6  by: haha   

this list is so wrong. no way AXO is that high

By: haha
by: ^ @hahaJul 20, 2014 10:30:53 PM

AXO is a really good sorority. I actually think they are higher.

By: ^ @haha
#7  by: Bull   

This is the worst list I've ever seen. Gphi is no where near that high. DG and Pi Phi should at very least be top 5. AXO is bottom tier and SK is at least above aopi and ADPi.

By: Bull
by: ^^^ Jul 21, 2014 12:37:31 AM

put down the crack pipe.

By: ^^^
#8  by: LOL   

This list is a joke.

By: LOL
#9  by: LOL   

This list is a joke.

By: LOL
#10  by: List   

This list is pretty good. The trouble is that different people rate houses and emphasize different things. One person might give more credit for looks and another for academics. Some might give more credit for involvement and others for partying. So some of the comments above refer to houses that are too low. That means that someone has a different set of values than the person posting the list. I like this list though because it seems to emphasize different things. Chi O is very academic, but Zeta is known for socializing. Both things are good and they're both top tier.

By: List

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.