facebook

clothing

by: Freshman

I have already looked at the Pinterest page, but how formal should someone dress for pref night? It seems to be all over the place and I am not sure if my dress is right.

Posted By: Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: realistic   

Make sure it is classy and looks good on you.

By: realistic
#2  by: pref   

What you wore to prom will be fine. Also try to fix your hair in an updo.

By: pref
by: HorribleJul 7, 2014 12:45:36 AM

When someone asks for honest advice and one person answers with a jerk answer we all look bad.
Just follow the guidelines posted on Greek life about what to wear and stick with timeless styles. Lilly Pulitzer, Tori Burch etc. are brands you will see a lot. Remember it will be extremely hot and you will be standing a long time. Some tips are to bring flats for in between houses, a hand held fan, face blotters, small mirror and make up for touch ups during your off time between houses. Do you hair in a style that can withstand the heat, and possible wind. Put your best foot forward but be yourself. Welcome and good luck :-)

By: Horrible
by: LolJul 7, 2014 8:09:21 PM

The answer from Horrible above has a lot of good information. Don't worry about brands as much as keeping things classy though.

By: Lol
#3  by: Hello    

Follow the guidelines and wear things that are classic and flattering and you will be set. The tips on this thread are good. This has nothing to do with clothes but stay hydrated. Every year someone feels faint and you don't want it to be you.

By: Hello

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.