facebook

californians welcomed?

by: km

Are Californians welcomed into sororities or is there some tension? Also, which sororities would be accepting?

Posted By: km
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Today   

California students comprise half of the TCU student body. You will find girls from this state in every organization. Kappa, Tri Delt and Chi Omega have a preference for Texas girls but they too have members from your state.

By: Today
#2  by: Frog   

I can only think of a few that will be judgement- definitely tri delt. But if someone doesn't want you because of where you're from- you don't want to be a part of that!

By: Frog
by: Frog factsJul 1, 2014 6:32:21 PM

Amen

By: Frog facts
#3  by: tcu   

Most girls from california go DG. There are exceptions obviously but majority go DG.

By: tcu
by: ^Jul 7, 2014 7:18:54 PM

I've heard that too, but I don't want DG. Can I get into another one?

By: ^
#4  by: Senior   

The only groups that may hold being from California as a negative against you are: Tri Delt, Kappa and Chi O. You have a lot of good houses to choose from. Even these " southern" houses have out of state members in smaller numbers. 50% of TCU students are out of state now.

By: Senior
#5  by: tcu   

i'm not a dg, but how do you already know you don't want them when you haven't even started rush? watch out going in with decisions like that already made cause that could really screw you over in the end

By: tcu
by: YesJul 8, 2014 6:41:49 PM

Good advice. You can't know where you will fit!

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.