facebook

rush

by: Freshman

I'm an incoming freshman planning on rushing and I am trying to see what my best fit would be. My grades are important to me and I enjoy going out (but I def not sloppy). I am from Texas, but don't live there anymore. I am super spirited and outgoing.. What sorororites fit my type

Posted By: Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Senior   

You sound presh! I think you would fit chi o, kappa, or zta best

By: Senior
by: ???Jul 4, 2014 2:40:38 AM

If you care about grades and like to party but are not sloppy there is no way Kappa or Zeta has the values you are looking for. Someone from one of their houses had to have posted this. Chi O is a good house to keep in mind but they are known to pre-recruit.

By: ???
by: ....Jul 5, 2014 11:48:49 AM

In response to ???: Is it possible to get into chi o with out being prerecruited?

By: ....
#2  by: LOL @ senior   

I'm also a senior, and if you care about your grades at all, you will NOT go Kappa. Try Chi O or Gamma Phi. They both have really great social scenes, are very involved on campus, and are consistently in the top three of grades. These groups balance everything really well, which is what it sounds like you're going after.

By: LOL @ senior
by: HousesJul 7, 2014 12:53:02 AM

Please do not come into recruitment thinking only one house will fit you. Be open minded because you can focus on your goals in any house. With that being said, you are wise to know yourself and what you want in a house. Our top houses for academics are Theta, Chi Omega and Gamma Phi Beta. They all are great houses that you would fit well in. Chi Omega and Gamma Phi Beta are more well rounded and mix more socially than Theta. Good luck finding your perfect fit no matter which house you join:-)

By: Houses
#3  by: panhellove   

I agree that Chi O and Gamma Phi would be good choices for you, based on their overall chapter and what most of them are like. However, I'm going to be that person that reminds you that you can focus on your grades and have a good social life in ANY of the houses. Don't get too wrapped up in which houses you think fit you best before you have even started recruitment. Show up with an open mind and pick the house that you feel the best connection with, even if it is not one of these houses. The one you feel at home in may surprise you!

By: panhellove
by: SeniorJul 7, 2014 8:15:43 PM

Perfect advice for incoming girls.

By: Senior
#4  by: Fish14   

I didn't write this question but have similar goals. This was intersting.

By: Fish14

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.