Bottom
SAE
PRACTICALLY DEAD
Kappa Sig

Posted By: Reality
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 15
#11  by: Reality   

Move sigep out of top, that's not a thing. Also, SAE is honestly nowhere near bottom. I say this because even though this house may not be top in grades or philanthropy, they still have cool normal guys unlike most frats at tcu. I wouldn't go as far as to say they're top, but they're not as bad as everyone seems to think. That being said, move sigep and SAE to lower middle, then this list is good. Other than that I wouldn't make any other changes.

By: Reality
by: TCUJun 20, 2014 12:23:01 PM

SAE is bottom for many reasons. They have barely any events, they are horrible in grades, they are not involved around campus, and are pretty much non-existent. They may have some cool normal guys like you say, but no one would know because they are non existent

By: TCU
#12  by: Texasfrat   

Figi delt and beta are honestly all the worst at tcu

By: Texasfrat
#13  by: Revised   

Top:
Sigma chi
Phi delt

Upper middle:
Lambda
Phi kapp

Lower middle:
Sigep
Pi kapp
Beta

Bottom:
Delt
Fiji
SAE

By: Revised
by: InthepastJun 26, 2014 12:18:31 PM

If you're living in the past maybe. Years ago this may have been true but guys are no longer choosing these as their top options. Let's face it things have changed big time at TCU. This is no longer how it is.

By: Inthepast
by: --Oct 6, 2014 8:14:05 PM

The post by debate is 100% the truth. Different people value different things so who is top is personal preference.

By: --
by: TCUFratFeb 17, 2015 9:41:55 PM

Im not a "bottom" house in this list but this was some jealous kid who was pissed. Load of horse crap. Maybe if your living in the past

By: TCUFrat
#14  by: Frogs    

SigEp has moved down to lower middle with all the trouble they are in. Pretty truthful list otherwise.

By: Frogs
#15  by: Frog   

Drop SigEp to lower middle and then this is a fair ranking.

By: Frog
#16  by: Nomore   

Sig ep lost their house so they should move down this list

By: Nomore
#17  by: Lol   

Move Sig Ep to lower middle and then this is a good list.

By: Lol
#18  by: TCU    

Even with their recent troubles I still think SigEp is placed correctly. A perfect rating.

By: TCU
#19  by: Toad   

Switch Sig Ep and Lambda

By: Toad
#20  by: TCU U   

Actually Sig Ep should be moved down due to their foolish house flood incident but everything else is accurate.

By: TCU U

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.