facebook

axo/adpi

by: pnm

Hi! I'm an AXO legacy as well as ADPi, but they don't seem to be very popular on here. Can someone tell me a little more about them?

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: True   

Both of these groups are accepting, supportive and full of strong sisters. AOPi is our newest house so there are lots of opportunities to watch them grow and set their traditions.

By: True
by: UmJun 1, 2014 7:50:48 PM

ADPi not AOPi

By: Um
#2  by: Human   

ADPi's are really accepting and supportive. They're all super close and all around sweet girls.

AChio's are involved in everything. They also have a great sisterhood. They all seem like they're best friends

By: Human
#3  by: hi   

Welcome to TCU first off! While these sororities aren't considered "top tier" I find that both kind of beat to their own drum. Both groups are filled with diverse, wonderful women who are very accepting and close! ADPi has done a tremendous job in my opinion of bringing up their chapter spirit. Their sisterhood is one of the best on campus. AXO has been high up in grades and has lots of involvement around campus. This being said do not feel pressured to join a house if you do not feel like it is your perfect fit! Good luck during recruitment!

By: hi
#4  by: Tcu   

They are more accepting than some houses and have sweet girls. Don't count them out.

By: Tcu

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.