facebook

I can't wait 2 transfer but my parents won't let me

by: not a frog licker

If you've drank the purple kool-aid and are a rabid frog licker like most students here are, please click the "X" on the corner of your screen, this is not for you sweetie: go pray to jeesauce and god.

I am an atheist who was forced to attend this $54k school by my super religious christian parents and this place and its students are so CRINGE. This place is full of hypocrites, nepo babies (I count myself as one but I am actually aware of my privilege and I'm not materialistic), and sycophants. My parents think this place will make me a believer of Jeesauce (never have bought into any religion or cult even as a young child, I asked too many questions that my pastors didnt like - for example the sorry of Lot and his daughters lmaooo). I was in a sorority. The girls here are fake and so basic, sheltered, entitled, materialistic, and spoiled. Boys here are immature, mega entitled (Daddy's money type peeps), lack emotional intelligence, think they're superior to women, and proclaim purity despite being the biggest hoes ever (bumh0le and 0ral still count as $3x in y'all's holy book, fellas). I am a STEM major who believes in facts and logic, which most apologists lack. Each time someone tries to proselytize me, I fight the urge to shove a crucifix in their piehole. Sadly my parents would rather pay $54k to send me here vs a non-religious university and I know others like me who share the whole sentiment. This place is more white and homogenous than milk at the grocery store. I like diversity in cultures, sentiments, beliefs. Not a day goes by where some annoying Jesus bible thumper stan comes up to me and I fight the urge shove their book and crucifix into their pieh0le.

Posted By: not a frog licker
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yep   

everyone wants to hell out of this hellhole

By: yep
by: bratzdollJan 17, 2024 12:36:44 AM

Agreed. Fort Worth is the @nus of TX and all the frat boys here smell like it since most straight men don't wash their azzes. True story: a frat boy (IDR and idc) and me were gonna get it on, he was so hot UNTIL he ended up leaving skid marks on my bed sheets 💀, i had to burn those sheets, and he was so confused on why I was no longer turned on..... Me and the gurlz call him skid mark on the dl

By: bratzdoll
#2  by: Peace   

God loves you anyway!

By: Peace
by: shutuph03Mar 21, 2024 9:12:31 AM

There is no god or deities sweetie.

By: shutuph03
by: ^Mar 25, 2024 10:09:16 AM

Well you are certainly worshipping yourself.

By: ^
#3  by: poor you   

White people with privilege problems

By: poor you
#4  by: Agreed    

Yes, find a different school. You obviously do not like TCU. Wish you all the luck on finding a school without privileged or Christian students. Side note , if you look hard enough to find faults, you will find plenty.

By: Agreed

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.