facebook

Successful re-rush?

by: Help

I got a bid from a house this year but I didn’t connect with the girls at all during rush so I didn’t go to bid day, the girl I had for pref I hadn’t talked to before that week and it was forced. Feel like they just had empty spots so they put me. I want to actually feel connected if I’m going to join one. Has anyone re-rushed and been happy with the result?

Posted By: Help
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sophomore quota   

you should try again cause there is a different quota for freshman vs upperclassmen girls

By: sophomore quota
#2  by: K   

I’m a senior now and know a girl who got Sigma Kappa her freshman year and dropped before initiation then got Zeta her sophomore year

By: K
#3  by: stay away   

Any PNM who is a no show on bid day should be banned from ever getting a bid. It's a real POS move and that house is lucky to have dodged a bullet.

By: stay away
by: NoJan 3, 2024 8:19:26 AM

So people should just go somewhere they aren’t happy? That doesn’t help the sorority or the pnm. If you wouldn’t be happy in those letters then dont do it but also I truly think there are so many girls in each sorority you could find a few friends anywhere

By: No
#4  by: haha   

You're trolling this on other GR pages. Copy and paste.

By: haha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.