facebook

adpi and phi mu never stood a chance

by: .

I think our generation is more accepting that even people who graduated like 5 years ago but I still feel like its treated like something is wrong with you if youre in a lower tier house. its hard to even try to be social with people bc i feel like I have to prove myself past my letters. We're going to keep losing houses because why would someone join a group that makes people treat them worse? If I had understood that I would have dropped before initiation

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: reputation   

If you like the girls in your sorority, you should be proud to wear your letters. You had weeks of getting to know them and the Tcu campus-before you initiated

By: reputation
by: UmDec 20, 2023 9:18:42 PM

A couple weeks isn’t very much to compare to

By: Um
by: YeahDec 20, 2023 9:21:46 PM

Most new member education programs are 6 weeks! Thats plenty long enough to figure out

By: Yeah
#2  by: “Top House”.    

Everyone should be proud of their house.
Not everyone can be in “top” houses. top houses change and are different all over the country. All Greeks are the same. All have the same goals.
who cares. Only shallow girls care. It’s the people who make the house.
I can’t believe girls are so mean. Grow up!

By: “Top House”.
#3  by: Truth   

Things won’t be different for the less popular sororities until they start to have mixers and group chats with frats even the less popular frats don’t invite them

By: Truth
#4  by: L   

This is why aopi closed down if we aren’t supportive of all the chapters it’s bound to happen again

By: L

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.