facebook

there is no difference

by: explainplz

okay, but what is the difference between phi mu and gphi? I feel like they give the same vibe, but they're ranked differently. I know why axo is ranked higher than both, but I don't get why phi mu and gphi aren't ranked the same

Posted By: explainplz
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hi   

why is axo higher?? explain

By: hi
by: sighMar 18, 2024 9:45:35 AM

nobody cares about any of this

By: sigh
#2  by: fact   

g phi and phi mu are both bottom dwellers. no need to analyze the nuances

By: fact
by: ZzzzDec 23, 2023 9:16:16 PM

Both are actually on the come up. Both are sweet girls. I’d say Gphi could be a little less classy in some ways, and phi mu just seems more bubbly and involved on campus. But both are great options and similar with girls from all over.

By: Zzzz
#3  by: Sorority girl   

Hahaha axo is not higher lol

By: Sorority girl
by: umMar 6, 2024 3:27:46 PM

GPhi we see you

By: um
#4  by: -girl   

I preffed both of these chapters as did a lot of girls in my pledge class so yeah they are very similar. I would’ve been happy in ether one! They are both full of sweet, pretty girls. There is a very slight difference in their vibe, so whatever fits you more is the one you’ll gravitate to. You’ll just know it the more time you spend with them.

By: -girl
#5  by: Lmao    

Axo is not higher and lives on this app hyping themselves up. Look at recent posts if you really need an explanation too lol

By: Lmao
#6  by: Meh   

People that get either on pref usually choose gphi. Retention for phi mu is terrible.

By: Meh
#7  by: Bruh   

Phi Mu is not the same as GPhi…”more bubbly” is just a Phi Mu trying to hype themselves up on the dl. Ask a frat guy their opinion and you’ll figure out quick.

By: Bruh
by: gphi stop.Feb 29, 2024 4:05:15 PM

phi mu is nice idk what you’re on. gphi needs to stop tearing girls down my god. sounds like you just need men to validate you.

By: gphi stop.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.