facebook

Kd mid, disappointed

by: Boof

Disappointed in new kd. Yes some are hot but they’re so weird and can’t hold a conversation no wonder they all got dropped from everything else. Thoughts?

Posted By: Boof
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Really?   

To say they are mid- when they haven’t been here a semester yet is unfair. Give them a chance

By: Really?
by: HellOct 21, 2023 12:09:29 PM

Nah I agree with the post. Those girls are awkward and can’t hold a conversation. Just cuz of that they’re mid in my opinion, maybe even lower

By: Hell
by: ^Oct 25, 2023 9:38:47 AM

This just sounds like you’re getting rejected by them. Sorry dude

By: ^
#2  by: Ew   

The girls in KD are not all the girls who got dropped from other houses, and if they are, those other houses fumbled big time. KD is doing really great.

By: Ew
#3  by: Just no   

Definitely not mid, for sure low. Just weird all around. Not classy and obviously understandable why they were dropped from other houses. They are just happy to wear letters. Sad all around.
The heavy one who posts all over tik tok with tight clothes and athletic wear acting likes she’s an xsmall is just embarrassing. I’m sure she’ll be president soon. Do better KD.

By: Just no
by: be betterDec 12, 2023 7:20:44 PM

What a terrible thing to say about the NEW sorority on campus. I have seen KD girls who are super pretty and chubby, plus they are way more racially diverse than any others

By: be better
by: stopDec 12, 2023 8:07:08 PM

you have commented this same thing verbatim under numerous posts like 5000 times. get over your weird one sided beef with this girl and stop being mean to people.

By: stop
#4  by: wrong   

go look at their newest instagram post, looks classy to me
tcu_kd

By: wrong

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.