facebook

phi mu and adpi hop off

by: correct

any post written about hating another sorority is 90% phi mu and adpi. they preach girls loving girls & sisterhood then turn around and hate everyone else. not cool.

Posted By: correct
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Froggy   

Looks like someone who is threatened by some chapters rising, and possibly theirs falling, wrote this! Just admit that recruitment ‘23 was a game changer.

By: Froggy
by: what?Nov 11, 2023 7:36:12 PM

how was this years recruitment any different? stayed the same except maybe kd jumping in

By: what?
#2  by: .   

Girls in adpi and phi mu hate how they are treated like less then. I don’t think there is any hate for any of the chapters just wish that telling people I was in one of them didn’t feel so embarrassing and it shouldn’t we have girls who study, girls who party, girls who care about fashion, girls who don’t, and everything in between it’s dumb for people to stereotype the sorority is based on a few conversations

By: .
by: wrongNov 29, 2023 6:03:25 PM

i agree, they shouldn't be treated that way, but once again recruitment shows true colors even if some weren't involved

By: wrong
#3  by: //   

What a dumb post! You’re hating on girls you think are hating on you. I’m in a top house and one of my best friends is not, and she’s just as gorgeous, funny, kind and sweet as my sisters! Quit attacking girls and other chapters.

By: //

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.