facebook

holy crap

by: TCUAlum

While I find this site generally appalling and distasteful, I'm also intrigued. I have a hard time believing that the top 3 houses (that were top for decades, mind you) are now the worst on campus.

Posted By: TCUAlum
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: $   

Go away old lady. Nothing for you to see here.

By: $
#2  by: ^   

No need to be rude. Why don't you go away $! You'll one day be graduated too and want to see what's up with the place you once called home. Although some traditions stay true, each year a pledge class can really change the vibe in a sorority and slowly the personality of that sorority can shift, especially if you get a crazy group of girls who give the sorority a bad reputation. It's important to have strong leadership and a dedicated group with their priorities in order to maintain a strong house year after year.

By: ^
by: ^May 8, 2014 8:53:32 AM

Nothing sadder than someone living in the past, honey. Please go take your geritrol and leave us alone. You have no business being on here.

By: ^
#3  by: 2^   

Well said. Further, who knows what were the top three when you where here. Chi O has remained strong but many of the other old chapter have become riddled with substance abuse problems or in DDD's case become so insulated that they are not well thought of or involved with others in the greek community.

By: 2^
by: TCUAlumMay 8, 2014 8:46:33 AM

haha thanks y'all. When I was there it was like:

DDD
KKG
XO

PBP

KAO
ZTA
DG

AXO

SK
ADPi
GPB

By: TCUAlum
by: ?May 8, 2014 8:51:26 AM

Well that was obviously a long time ago. Seriously, who cares about this stuff when they graduate? Embarrassed for you that you would come here.

By: ?
by: @TCUALUMMay 8, 2014 8:59:05 AM

Did that make you feel better to post what you thought were the ranks when you were in school here? Bully much? Stupendously pathetic that a grown adult graduate would feel compelled to come here and do that. Please get an adult life and stop living in the past. You look like a bitter old bully.

By: @TCUALUM
#4  by: Proof   

Why old people should not be allowed to use the Internet.

By: Proof
#5  by: Now Days   

"Holy Crap" DDD and Kappa are bottom middle tier at best now. Grow up and stay off here. This is for people TODAY.

By: Now Days
#6  by: so   

GPB hasn't been here that long. You're not an old alum, you're a troll

By: so

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.